Great news! Great news as of 23rd July, we got the thumbs up from South Norfolk Council and their horse vet to open our brand-new gates.
We have finished the construction of our new outdoor riding area. The ménage is 45m x 25m, fully post and railed, with all-weather silica sand. The ponies can hardly wait to get their hooves on it!
Phase two of our construction plan is now underway. Over the coming months we will be building a new custom design stable block. This will add eight stables, a washroom, tack room, feed room, office, toilet and shower to our facilities.
Book Your Lessons
My diary is finally open to book lessons and hacks so please message, text, or call me to arrange your session. My mobile number is: 07738 615775.
We are abiding by the government’s coronavirus guidance for riding stables. With this in mind we have put into place the following new procedures to protect our staff and clients.
Our New Covid-19 Procedures
- Please bring your own riding equipment if you have it.
- It is mandatory to wear gloves for your lesson.
- We can do hat loans as a last resort but due to the difficulty of disinfecting the hats we would rather you wore your own wherever possible. If you don’t have a hat, please make us aware at the time you book your lesson.
- We can provide riding sticks/crops.
- We have a portaloo on the site, which is regularly cleaned, but for hygiene reasons it is best to go before your trip to the yard whenever possible. We have a hand washing station next to the portaloo and hand sanitiser is available throughout the yard.
- We will be booking lessons/hacks of up to five people, making a total of six in a group at one time including the instructor.
- Hot to Trot staff are maintaining social distancing but will still be available to assist you getting on the horses and ponies – at which time we will wear face masks.
- Because we are a naturally socially distanced outdoor activity it is not necessary to wear a face mask for your lesson (unless you want to).
Our New Location
The new premises is just 300 yards up from our old location at the newly named ‘West Meadows’.