We are now taking bookings for private and group riding lessons from March 29th onwards
We are now taking bookings for reopening, the first week 29th March – 4th April 2021 we are offering private and group lessons everyday – adult and children (up to a maximum of 5 per group lesson). We are doing this to get everyone back riding and the ponies back into routine rather than just going straight into normal school holiday activities. All the ponies are fit and ready to go!
Booking are being taken by TEXT message only. Please text me on 07738 615775 to book your lesson.
Can’t wait to see everyone.
Hannah & the team
Quick Reminder: Covid-19 Procedures
- Please bring your own riding equipment if you have it.
- It is mandatory to wear gloves for your lesson.
- We can do hat loans as a last resort but due to the difficulty of disinfecting the hats we would rather you wore your own wherever possible. If you don’t have a hat, please make us aware at the time you book your lesson.
- We can provide riding sticks/crops.
- We have a hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser is available throughout the yard.
- We will be booking lessons/hacks of up to five people, making a total of six in a group at one time including the instructor.
- Hot to Trot staff are maintaining social distancing but will still be available to assist you getting on the horses and ponies – at which time we will wear face masks.
- Because we are a naturally socially distanced outdoor activity it is not necessary to wear a face mask for your lesson (unless you want to).